Offering elegant Cambridge, Massachusetts lodging, the Mary Prentiss Inn is located amid one of the country’s most exciting cultural centers. Many prominent educational institutions and major attractions surround the Harvard Square hotel. Cambridge and Boston offer fantastic sights, cultural events and fun shopping, no matter what your reason for visiting. Guests can take advantage of the Inn’s central location, with easy access to:
- Harvard Square and Porter Square shops, restaurants, and businesses
- Harvard University (especially Harvard Law School) and Lesley University
- The Red Line subway trains, which provide direct access todowntown Boston
- Connecting subways for easy access to other area universities, including Tufts, Boston University , Simmons, and Boston College
- Over 20 restaurants and many one-of-a-kind boutiques and gift shops in the immediate area
In addition to its proximity to area attractions, the Inn offers charming Cambridge, Massachusetts lodging that is easily accessible from Logan International Airport by car or public transportation.
Call us at 617.661.2929 for additional information about this elegant Harvard Square hotel, Cambridge attractions and more.