Location of the Mary Prentiss Inn – a Hotel in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Mary Prentiss Inn is located in the heart of Cambridge, within easy walking distance or short subway ride to many of the area’s finest universities and cultural attractions. It is easy to reach by both car and public transportation.
Driving Directions to the Mary Prentiss Inn, a Hotel Near Harvard Square
From Logan Airport
- Take the Sumner Tunnel to I-93 North.
- Exit at Storrow Drive West ; follow signs for Newton and Arlington.
- Exit at Harvard Square and cross the bridge to JFK Street; drive through Harvard Square to Massachusetts Avenue (north, toward Porter Square).
- One-half mile down, turn right onto Garfield Street, then left onto Oxford Street, and finally left onto Prentiss Street.
- The Mary Prentiss Inn is the first house in off Massachusetts Avenue – 6 Prentiss Street.
From the Mass Pike
- Take the Brighton/Cambridge exit and follow signs to Cambridge/Storrow Drive West.
- Exit at Harvard Square and follow the directions above.
MBTA Subway from Logan Airport
- Take the Blue Line to Government Center.
- At Government Center, switch to the Green Line to Park Street.
- At Park Street, switch to the Red Line to Porter Square.
- Exit at Porter Square and walk south on Massachusetts Avenue toward Harvard Square , four blocks to Prentiss Street.
The scenic and central location of Mary Prentiss Inn in Cambridge offers the best in history, arts and leisure. Book with us today and discover it for yourself!
For additional directions to Mary Prentiss Inn in Cambridge , MA , please call us at 617.661.2929 .